Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Picnic



Hi everyone,

The picnic was fun and it was great to see everyone.  Here is some information:

  1. You will be getting email from Ken as we are going to be using a Blog, so that you will be able to contact the group when you want to post an activity or message to everyone.  (ex.  someone wants to have company to go to dinner or a movie, or needs a Maj or Poker game ).   This will give you a way to contact everyone when you want to post a message.  Please do not use the Distribution List, as this list is only for Boomer direct email.
  2. Also, please do not send forwarded mail to people on the list without their prior knowledge as this is just filling up our mailboxes.  I, personally do not want any forwarded mail unless it pertains to the Boomers.  I appreciate everyone being aware of this very much as I have had some complaints about this issue.  Use the Blog for messages and such.
  3. Please make your reservations with Hetty and Zach for the Thursday, January 7th trip.  It is imperative that you do so immediately, as they need 20 people to retain the Docent.  It promised to be a wonderful trip.  Follow the instructions given or contact me if you need another copy of the email with the information or never received the original message. 
  4. Many of you are sending me emails for people who appear to have an interest in the Boomers.  I would prefer if you would have them email me directly.  Thank you.
Take care, enjoy and I will be in touch through email for your coming activities. 

Until the,

Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment