Saturday, December 26, 2009

Events

Hi everyone,
 
  • Please make sure you have emailed zacharymdavies@yahoo.com if you are going to attend the trip to the Wildlife Sanctuary and/or dinner.
  • Hetty and Zach are inviting anyone who wishes to attend a special Friday night service with the Rabbis and Cantor from Temple Israel of West Bloomfield, MI at 7:30 on January 15, 2010 at the Embassy Suites, 661 NW 53rd Street, Boca Raton.  Oneg will follow.  If you wish to attend, please respond with an email to karla@temple-israel.org
  • Thursday, Feb 11th at 4:30,  we will be having dinner at the Golden Corral near route 7 (441).  Exact address is 10100 Fox Trail Road South, WPB       561-793-0201  Please put on your calendars.
  • More information will be coming about Passover and Easter Holiday Celebrations.  We hope to have a Boomer celebration of both holidays.
  • If you volunteered for a week, I am still awaiting your information.
  • Next Boomer meeting, Clubhouse, Classroom B, 3 PM, Jan 20th.  Please mark your calendars.
I will be in touch by email or you can reach me in New York at 516-794-0352.  I will check my voice mail here at 561-689-1907 but email is the best way to reach me.  I will think of you all enjoying the warmth and sun.  See you all the 1st week of Feb.
 
Until then,
 
Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment